Minecraft is a sandbox game that allows players to create and explore a virtual world made of blocks. One of the most common blocks in the game is stone, which can be mined from the ground or crafted from cobblestone. Stone can also be smelted into smooth stone with a more refined and polished appearance. Smooth stone is helpful for building dec, orating, and crafting other items, such as blast furnaces and smooth stone slabs. This article will show you how to make smooth stone in Minecraft using a furnace and any fuel newstimesfree.
What You Need to Make Smooth Stone
To make the smooth stone in Minecraft, you will need the following items:
- A furnace: A furnace is a device that can smelt various materials into new products. You can craft a furnace using 8 cobblestones in a crafting table, leaving the center slot empty. You can also find furnaces in some villages or dungeons.
- Cobblestone: Cobblestone is a block that can be mined from stone or generated naturally in the world. You can use any pickaxe to mine cobblestones or craft it using 4 stones on a crafting table.
- Fuel: Any item that can power a furnace and enable smelting. There are many types of fuel in Minecraft, such as coal, charcoal, wood, planks, sticks, lava buckets, or blaze rods. Different fuels have different burning times and efficiencies, so choose the best fuel for your needs.
- Stone: Stone is a block that can be smelted from cobblestone or mined from the ground. You can use any pickaxe to mine stone, except for wooden ones. Stone is the intermediate product for making smooth stone newstimesfree.
How to Smelt Smooth Stone
To smelt smooth stone in Minecraft, you will need to follow these steps:
- Place the furnace on the ground and open it to bring up the smelting menu.
- Put 1 cobblestone in the top box on the left side of the furnace menu.
- Put a fuel source (e.g., coal or wood) in the bottom box on the left side of the furnace menu.
- Wait for the progress bar to fill. When the smelting process is complete, drag the stone into your inventory.
- Put the stone you made in the top box on the left side of the furnace menu. Add more fuel if necessary.
- Wait for the progress bar to fill. Drag the smooth stone into your inventory when the smelting process is complete.
You can repeat these steps until you have enough smooth stone. You can also use hoppers to automate the input and output of items into and out of the furnace.
How to Use Smooth Stone
Smooth stone is one of the most versatile blocks in Minecraft, as it can be used for various purposes, such as:
· Building: Smooth stone has a sleek and elegant look that can enhance your buildings and structures. You can use smooth stone to create walls, floors, roofs, pillars, arches, or any other architectural elements you desire.
· Decorating: Smooth stone can also decorate your environment and add flair to your creations. You can use smooth stone to create patterns, borders, frames, or accents for your designs.
· Crafting: Smooth stone can also craft other items with different functions or appearances. For example, you can use the smooth stone to craft:
- Blast furnaces: Blast furnaces can smelt ores and metal items faster. You can craft a blast furnace using 5 iron ingots, 1 furnace, and 3 smooth stones in a crafting table1.
- Smooth stone slabs: Smooth stone slabs are half the height of regular blocks. They can create stairs, platforms, or other shapes requiring more precision or variation. You can craft smooth stone slabs using 3 smooth stones in a row on a crafting table.
- Smooth quartz blocks: Smooth quartz blocks resemble smooth stone but have a brighter and whiter color. They can be used as an alternative or contrast to smooth stone for building or decorating purposes. You can craft smooth quartz blocks using 4 quartz blocks in a square on a crafting table.
These are some ways you can use smooth stone in Minecraft, but you can also experiment with your ideas and preferences newstimesfree.
Smooth stone is one of the most popular and valuable blocks in Minecraft that you can make by smelting stone with any fuel. Smooth stone is more refined and polished than regular stone and can be used for building, decorating, or crafting other items. We hope this article has helped you learn how to make smooth stone in Minecraft and how to use it for your projects. Have fun, and enjoy your smooth stone creations!